The teachers of the program have received multiple awards for their instruction and research. Students of the Psychology - Cognitive Psychology, Learning and Work degree offered by the University of Freiburg learn how to work with scientific findings and methods independently in various professions. Graduates find positions in research, training and continuing education, school psychology, human resources and organizational development, and in freelance professions. They can also go on to complete a course of study in psychotherapy.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- The courses and exams in the Master’s program in Psychology: Cognitive Psychology, Learning and Working are usually held in German. As far as stated in the course catalog, individual courses and the associated exams can also be in English
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology View 22 other Masters in Psychology in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- School certificates (as well as an authenticated translation)
- University entrance examination certificate (as well as an authenticated translation)
- Transcript of records (as well as an authenticated translation)
- University degree (as well as an authenticated translation)
- Proof of your language proficiency
- CV and letter of motivation
- A certificate of enrolment if you have already studied at a university in Germany.
- Certificate of the Akademische Prüfstelle (APS) of the German Embassy (China and Vietnam only)
- Letter of recognition of study history
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 24 months.
€161 registration fee per semester for all students
Living costs for Freiburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.