Even for graduate students, the move to a university in the United States can be challenging — complicated admissions processes, a new language, and a new home. To make your transition as easy and productive as possible, the Public Administration program at the University of the Pacific is a graduate program that sets you up for success with:
- Academic, English-language and cultural support
- College credit towards your University of the Pacific degree
- Access to exclusive courses and cultural events
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The Career Accelerator is designed specifically for international students and includes:
- Professional development and career guidance
- Skills-based training and opportunities for exclusive internships
- Unique workshops, real-world experiences and cross-cultural group work
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration View 747 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- High school or secondary transcripts
- Copies of your passport
- English test scores
International11463 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11463 USD for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
$ 11,463 - $ 14,519
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.