Catholic Welfare Studies and Ethics degree offered by the University of Freiburg serves the students to acquire of specific knowledge and competences in the fields of theology and related disciplines.
Students acquire and improve caritas scientific and ethical competences (both individual and social ethics) as well as communicative skills. In addition, the interdisciplinarilly organized program offers knowledge and competences as to theory and practice of social work as well as law and management in the social field. It enables students to do research in this field empirically as well as conceptionally in this field on theological and interdisciplinary bases.
- Practical training which directly applies, for example, at a dual college/university (combination studies/business), or at a (specialist) University
- An education, which qualifies for practical and skilled manual work, for example, within the scope of a work/training scheme (combination business/vocational college)
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhilosophy & Ethics Religious Studies & Theology View 7 other Masters in Religious Studies & Theology in Germany
- Application form.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Motivation letter: Essay (approximately 1200 words)
- Copy of passport (1 page)
- Certified proof of your Bachelor of Arts and other relevant testimonials for the programme mentioned in your CV
- Certificate of English language
- Two letters of recommendation.
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1500 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.