With the included one semester long Career Accelerator program in Applied Economics from University of Illinois at Chicago , you can also gain valuable professional skills that prepare you for a successful career.
The Career Accelerator is designed specifically for international students and includes:
- Professional development and career guidance
- Skills-based training and opportunities for exclusive internships
- Unique workshops, real-world experiences and cross-cultural group work
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Even for graduate students, the move to a university in the United States can be challenging — complex admissions processes, a new language and a new place to call home.
To help make your transition as smooth as possible, UIC Global combines the curriculum from your master's degree with additional support services and cultural experiences to help ensure your success in the U.S.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Financial Mathematics View 1775 other Masters in Economics in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application form
- All of your post-secondary school transcript and a certified English translation if your original transcript is not in English
- If you have graduated already, include your degree certificate and a certified English translation if your original degree certificate is not in English
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14003 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14003 USD for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
$ 14,003 - $ 17,714
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.