This suite of specialist courses is designed to instill in our students a profound understanding of the complex Chinese business environment We also encourage our MBA students to take advantage of the numerous international opportunities offered in conjunction with several other renowned universities around the globe. These partnerships are indicative of the notion that, in China, professional success is rarely achieved alone.
As such, students of the Master of Business Administration program at Peking University are given exclusive access to an extensive and influential alumni network stretching to the highest levels of Chinese business and political life. But beyond serving as a conduit to China's leading academics and business executives, we stress the practical side of academia. We see the value in relying on academia to properly contextualize observations and to inform decision making. We teach our MBA students to truly understand the subtle, and often ambiguous, details that define business in China.
Guanghua's Career Development Center's (CDC) primary mission is to help our MBA students integrate their academic and professional interests to spur career development Specifically, the CDC assists with career exploration, career choice, career plan creation, and strategy development This ensures that our students are actively making strides towards achieving their career aspirations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managerial Economics
- Data Analysis and Statistical Decisions
- Financial Accounting
- Business English/Chinese
- Corporate Finance
- Operations Management
- Marketing Management
- Integrated Practicum Project
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 125 other Masters in Business Administration in China
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Peking University Application Form for International Students (Master and Ph.D. Programs) with a photograph fixed.
- Graduation certificate and degree diploma (Students expecting to graduate should provide an official letter stating expected graduation date), must be original documents or certified copies either in Chinese or English.
- Official transcripts of your academic achievement up to the present, including courses taken and standard achieved, must be original documents or certified copies either in Chinese or English.
- A personal statement (1500 words for master program, 3000 words for doctorate program, must be in Chinese.)
- Two recommendation letters from your referees.
- A copy of your HSK results:
International3741 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3741 EUR per year during 24 months.
National3741 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3741 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.