Why study Advanced Mobility Servies at the EIT Urban Mobility Master School ?
The mobility challenges generated by rapid urbanization, e-commerce activities providing door to door deliveries, as well as the urgent need for more sustainable transport systems require the creation and development of innovative urban mobility solutions for people and goods. Trends such as Mobility as a Service, Logistics as a Service, Sustainable City Logistics, Vehicle Sharing, Internet of Things, Micromobility, Smart Mobility and Mobility Platforms, are some of the developments that have the potential to radically reshape our urban systems and create more livable and safer cities. This programme takes a holistic approach to studying, designing, and implementing advanced mobility services by integrating technical expertise with innovative approaches and entrepreneurial skills so that graduates have the tools they need to implement new ideas to create innovative urban logistic and mobility services to shape a more sustainable urban future.
Where can I study Future Mobility Markets and Services?
The available universities for the Advanced Mobility Services programme are**:
- Politecnico di Milano, Milan, Italy
- UPC Barcelona Tech, Spain
- Technische Universität Braunschweig, Germany
**Please note, not all combinations may be possible.
What are the career opportunities?
Career opportunities for graduates of the Advanced Mobility Services Master programme are found in both the public and private sectors, across Europe and Worldwide, and they encourage graduates to get involved in innovation strategies and business creation. The skills learned in this programme are highly demanded in a broad sense in the fields of, among others, logistics, transport managers, mobility authorities and the automotive sector.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
All programmes at the EIT Urban Mobility Master School follow the same scheme:
- Students study one year each at two different universities–the “entry” university and the “exit” university. All options are located at a leading university in Europe in the field of urban mobility.
- Graduating students will be awarded two officially recognised Master of Science degrees, from each of the two universities. Moreover, the programme is designed so that students may attain the qualifications for a certificate awarded by the European Institute of Innovation and Technology.*
- During the first-year studies, students will be introduced Innovation and Entrepreneurship and participate in an extended Challenge Project. During the same year, students will acquire essential technical skills for working with urban mobility challenges.
Candidates should have a solid foundation in quantitative approaches to solving problems, as demonstrated by a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Science, Computer Science, Statistics or Geoinformation Technology.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Period 1
- Period 2
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Transport Management Transportation Engineering
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have completed a Bachelor’s degree encompassing a minimum of 180 ECTS credits or equivalent academic qualifications from an internationally recognized university.
- Students in their final year of undergraduate education may also apply and if qualified, receive a conditional acceptance.
- If you have not completed your studies, please include a written statement from the degree administration office (or equivalent department), confirming that you are enrolled in the final year of your education and giving your expected completion date – which should be before the start of the Master’s programme.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16000 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4000 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EIT Urban Mobility offers generous scholarships to attract top talents worldwide. Our scholarships are merit based and cover your study duration of two years. They include partial tuition fee waivers and monthly allowances. Please check the programme website.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.