- Collaboration with the World Veterinary Education in Production Animal Health (WVEPAH)
- Recognition of both programmes by the World Organisation for Animal Health (OIE)
- Residential courses and distance learning
- Case-oriented and problem-solving approach
The Master in Production Animal Health offered at University of Luxembourg is a post-graduate qualification designed for poultry senior executives. The Master will help them to get into future international systems for specific practice certification. Based on a part-time basis, the Master consists of residential courses and distance learning. The University of Luxembourg awards the Master’s degree following successful completion with 120 ECTS.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Deepen their expertise in the field of poultry welfare, production and health
- Recognize, diagnose and manage all common problems encountered in poultry practice
- Obtain competences to enforce the "World Organisation for Animal Health (OIE) recommendations” covered by the OIE Regulation Module issued to veterinarians
- Interact optimally with experts in the various aspects of the field, under the supervision of the Veterinary Service
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHealth Sciences Animal Sciences
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- a university degree (veterinary medicine or agronomical education in animal production, validated by a university diploma)
- participation in CPD training courses (Continuous Professional Development)
- professional activity in the poultry sector
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 200 EUR per semester
EU/EEA400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 200 EUR per semester
Registration fees: 200€ / Semester
Living costs for Luxembourg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.