The Biotechnology And Chemical Science (Biotechnology) program at the Roosevelt University is appropriate for students holding a baccalaureate degree in biology, biochemistry, chemistry, or related sciences, or for those who have taken the prerequisite undergraduate courses. Biotechnology is one of three concentrations within the program.
The objectives of the biotechnology and chemical science master's degree program are to provide practical laboratory skills and a strong conceptual foundation, as well as to prepare students for the application of these skills in the workplace. Students in the program receive:
- Theoretical and practical training through a rigorous, flexible and broad-based graduate curriculum including chemistry, biology, biochemistry, biopharmaceutics and/or management coursework
- Direct experience with laboratory techniques and research methods used in the commercial and academic research settings
- Advising and mentoring from experienced faculty from across the University
- Academic, volunteer, research and/or internship opportunities that enhance students' skills and prepare them to advance in their chosen field
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Molecular Biology
- Applications of Biotechnology
- Biotechnology Industry Practice
- Research Methods
- Information Technology for the Sciences
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesChemistry Biotechnology Biochemistry View 198 other Masters in Biotechnology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application
- $40 Application Fee
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges/universities within the United States. Coursework completed outside the U.S. requires a Foreign Credential Evaluation to be submitted.
- Resume/curriculum vitae
- Letter of Intent outlining your personal and professional goals, why you are interested in this program, and how it will help you achieve your goals
- One letter of recommendation required for review. May submit up to two letters of recommendation.
- Official GRE scores are recommended for this program
International21275 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21275 USD per year during 24 months.
National21275 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21275 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.