Despite all that’s happened over the past few weeks, you don’t need to put your dreams on hold. At EU Business School we can help you to achieve your goals. Don’t wait, start your course online and continue on campus. EU’s application deadlines have been relaxed, admissions counselors are available to offer support, including with visas and other documentation, and we’re offering our own English test while others, such as TOEFL, are suspended.
During this International Marketing program from EU Business School, students will learn about the latest developments in e-marketing strategies, advertising and media, preparing them to excel in a career in international marketing.
During this program, students will learn how to:
- Deliver and promote a company's offering in a dynamic market.
- Understand markets, competitors and product portfolios on an international level.
- Analyze how companies use investment to succeed.
Graduates of the International Marketing MBA can go on to pursue careers in a range of areas including:
- Marketing consultancy
- Public relations
- Brand management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management Skills
- Organizational Behavior
- Managerial Accounting
- Quantitative Business Methods
- Negotiation (seminar)
- Business Law (seminar)
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMarketing International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 57 other Masters in International Business in Switzerland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- 1 completed application form (if the application was not filled in online)
- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Due to the current world-wide situation, the university is offering support and flexibility in the application deadline, considering each case.
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 80 (internet-based), 213 (computer-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE B2 with a minimum score of 169; PTE 57; English native; or equivalent.
- There is the availability to present an in-house English test within the application process.
- 1 copy of CV/résumé
- 2 letters of recommendation
- 1 written or video essay
- An electronic passport photo or 3 printed passport-size photos
- 1 copy of valid passport or ID card
- 1 bank certificate or letter certifying the applicant's financial solvency
- €/CHF 200 non-refundable application fee. Please attach a money order, check or receipt for a bank transfer payable to EU
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International34408 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 34408 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA34408 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 34408 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.