The International Law program:
- You need to pay all tuition fee in the first year at University of International Business and Economics (UIBE).
- If you fail in graduation thesis, you need to pay more tuition fee.
- Chinese Legal History and Chinese Legal Regime
- Chinese Product Liability and International Sale of Goods
- Legal Issues of Business in China
- General Principle of Chinese Civil Law
- Chinese Commercial Organization Law
- Chinese Contract Law
- Chinese Tort Law
- Chinese Anti-Trust Law
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Law Legal Studies International Business View 29 other Masters in International Law in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Good health.
- A copy of TOEFL or IELTS scores report. The minimum score for TOEFL is 86 and 6.0 for IELTS.
International18813 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18813 USD per year during 24 months.
National18813 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18813 USD per year during 24 months.
RMB 123,080 per year
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.