- The innovative Master of Business Administration - Global - Including Specialist Pathways Block Delivery programme from University of Derby is designed for working professionals who want to gain an internationally recognised management qualification – without taking a career break
- It combines short intensive study periods on campus with off-site learning which you can balance with your working life, wherever in the world you are based
- Distinctive pathways allow you to select a broad-based MBA Global programme or to specialise with the MBA Global Finance or the MBA Global Hospitality Management
- Our MBA Global and all specialist pathways are accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), so you can apply for Chartered Manager status on completion of your studies
- You can choose to undertake a corporate placement project instead of a traditional dissertation, tackling an important challenge that benefits your own organisation
- You will learn from a teaching team with extensive business and management experience and will work in small, internationally diverse cohorts of students. We offer enhanced tutor support to keep your studies on track
Managers who can perform, think and act from an international perspective are in demand like never before. Our MBA Global has been designed specifically to meet that demand, nurturing leaders who are creative, dynamic and innovative – ready to excel in senior positions worldwide.
The strong international perspectives of our MBA bring a whole new dimension to your CV. Our emphasis on work-based learning also equips you to apply your knowledge in ways which make an immediate impact – whether you are embarking on a new role or advancing your professional practice within your own organisation.
Equally important are the integrated support modules which will help you plan the next stage of your professional development. You can boost your employability through access to career coaching, mentoring and career development workshops.
Gaining a postgraduate degree can significantly boost your earning potential. Latest government statistics* show that postgraduates earn on average £6,000 more per year than graduates, with a median salary of £40,000.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic and Financial Performance Management
- Critical Perspectives in Strategic Leadership and Management
- Global Strategic Operations, Markets and Resources
- Business Research Methods and Data Analysis
- Risk Management in a Global Context
- Global Supply Chain Management and Logistics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 834 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should normally hold a good honours degree (minimum upper second class) from a UK university (or overseas equivalent) in any subject or a professional qualification deemed to be of equivalent standing. Alternatively, applicants may have significant management experience and a substantial record of achievement. Applicants meeting these criteria may not have previously studied at university.
- We welcome and encourage all applicants as long as they can be considered adequately prepared to succeed on the programme. If learners have few or no formal qualifications, they may be able to gain entry to the programme if they have the required communication and learning skills as well as the knowledge, experience and motivation to succeed.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14850 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19800 GBP for the full programme during 16 months.
National14850 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19800 GBP for the full programme during 16 months.
- UK fees: £2,200 per 20 credits
Living costs for Derby
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- You will need to apply separately for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship, the International Excellent Student Scholarship and the GREAT Scholarship, but all others are assessed for eligibility alongside your application.
- Our new EU Transition Bursary offers financial support to our European students. If you normally reside in the EU and are starting your undergraduate or postgraduate taught course in September or January , you could be eligible for this reduction in your tuition fees. If you have home fee status or have EU settled or pre-settled status in the UK, you are not eligible for international scholarships but you may be eligible for the Derby Achievement Scholarship.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.