The program is conducted under the aegis of ITMO’s Infochemistry Scientific Center and supported by several world-renowned scientists. One of the Center’s scientific advisors is Professor Jean-Marie Lehn, a Nobel Laureate in Chemistry.
Benefits of the Master’s program in Infochemistry at ITMO University
- the use of the Interdisciplinary approach to cope with the challenges of modern science and industry;
- individual learning tracks and module-based system;
- internships at world-known international and national research centers;
- learning through research;
- students work on their own research projects;
- startups and publications in peer-reviewed journals
- industrial partners take part in project development;
- supervisors with international experience;
- free access to hi-tech equipment and research facilities.
- Applied Artificial Intelligence
- Selected Chapters of Biomaterials
- Systems Chemistry
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Informatics & Information Sciences Biochemistry View 5 other Masters in Biochemistry in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree in the field of chemistry, chemical engineering, biology, biotechnology, IT, big data, with excellent/good grades; CV & motivation letter; upper-intermediate level of English (B2 according to CEFR)
Tuition Fee: TBA
Living costs for Saint Petersburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.