The Discipleship for Ministry program at Regent University combines the expertise of faculty from both the Schools of Education and Divinity, with an emphasis on discipleship and spiritual and character formation.
On completing the Master of Education – Discipleship for Ministry degree, you will be able to:
- Mobilize others on their spiritual gifts and to maximize their effectiveness through ministry coaching.
- Examine how to integrate the Bible effectively into education curriculum.
- Hone your teaching methods and leadership skills for the classroom in all group settings.
- Christian Education
- Pastoral Ministry
- Evangelism & Discipleship
- Nonprofit Leadership
- Kingdom Education
- Hermeneutics and Biblical Integration for Education
- Student Discipleship in Christian Education
- Christian Character Formation
- Biblical Foundations of Christian Education
- C&I Christian Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Christian Studies View 1418 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Fee
- Pay the $50 nonrefundable application fee
- Submit your Unofficial College Transcripts*
- Complete Your Academic Background Questionnaire
- Government-Issued ID
International8250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 24 months.
National8250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.