Integrate knowledge, skills, and principles derived from the core course elements into the enterprise management of IT. Apply ethical and organizational leadership concepts to the management of enterprise IT. The Information Systems Management - IT Organizational Management and Leadership program from Ashford University may require prerequisite course work.
Careers in Information Systems Management
The growing demand for IT managers can open the door for a wide variety of information systems management careers. If you have a love for technology, strong leadership skills, and an analytical nature, pursuing an information systems management degree could be the perfect fit for you. When you graduate with your Master of Information Systems Management, you will be prepared for a career in which a broad background and specialized knowledge are required.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Management of Information Systems
- Introduction to Computer Programming for Business Applications
- Computer Networking and Telecommunication Design
- Leading Organizational Change
- Organizational Management and Leadership Capstone
- Business Ethics & Social Responsibility
Start dates & application deadlines
- The academic calendar is continuous, rather than defined by semesters. Opportunities to enroll in an undergraduate program are available most every week.
- No Attendance
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Informatics & Information Sciences Innovation Management View 627 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Must have a regionally or approved nationally accredited Bachelor's degree or post-graduate degree with minimum GPA of 2.0. Applicants with a grade point average of 2.0 to 2.74 will be placed on Academic Watch.
- Have the ability to study in English indicated by one of the following:
- Earned a Bachelor’s degree in which the primary language of instruction was English; or
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) examination taken within the past two (2) years. For the TOEFL, a minimum score of 550 paper-based or 79 internet-based is required. For the IELTS, a minimum score of 6.5 is required.
- Have access to a computer with an Internet connection for the Web-based programs and meet the minimum technology and minimum computer skills, abilities, features, system configurations, hardware, and software outlined in the General Academic Information & Policies section of the Academic Catalog.
International740 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 740 USD per credit and a duration of .
National740 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 740 USD per credit and a duration of .
From local scholarships in San Diego to scholarships for business majors in the Forbes School of Business & Technology™, you may be eligible for one of several Ashford University online student scholarships.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.