Through the Master of Arts in Human Services - Human Services Counseling program at Regent University, you'll explore human behavior to develop skills for better care of others -- and for career growth.
Courses are taught using a combination of real-time interaction with professors, small-group projects, podcast lectures and asynchronous chat room discussion.
Upon completion of the M.A. in Human Services – Human Services Counseling degree, you will be able to:
- Learn to conduct thorough client assessment and understand how to make referrals.
- Evaluate legal and ethical standards that help in determining specific treatment.
- Apply culturally responsive strategies across diverse populations.
- Examine the practical application of para-professional counseling for commonly addressed problems.
- Human Services Manager
- Life Coach
- Social Services Agent
- Pastoral Care Assistant
- Support to multiple people-helping professions
- Regent Foundations for Graduate Success
- Information Research & Resources
- Issues in Counseling
- Advanced Counseling Skills & Techniques
- Marriage & Relationship Counseling
- Counseling Children & Adolescents
- Group Counseling
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesSocial Work Counselling Psychology View 146 other Masters in Social Work in United States
- Hold a B.A. or B.S. from a regionally accredited college or university. Desirable degrees include those in counseling, psychology or related human behavioral fields. Other degree fields will also be considered.
- Have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA for all undergraduate coursework.
- Government-Issued ID
- Unofficial College Transcripts
- Admissions Questionnaire
International18450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 615 USD per credit during 12 months.
National18450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 615 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.