According to data of official surveys, more than 98 percent of programme students and graduates would recommend programme to others.
The Quality Management program is offered by Vilnius University.
- Quality Auditor;
- Quality Manager;
- Lean Expert;
- Business Consultant.
- Research Methods
- Total Quality Management
- Organizational Psychology
- Strategic Management
- Design of Quality Management Systems
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent;
- No less than 20 ECTS credits in the fields of economics, management and business administration or othersocial sciences or the acquired analogous practical experience is substantiated in motivation letter andduring the interview;
- English language proficiency – the level not lower than B2 (following the Common European Frameworkof Reference for Languages (CEFR)).
- If your qualification and motivation match the programme, you will receive an invitation for an interview with the Admissions Committee.
International4140 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4140 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEA4140 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4140 EUR per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Vilnius
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- The Grand Duchy of Lithuania Scholarship
- Tuition fee waivers and scholarships to apply before studies
- Scholarships to get during the study period
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.