Students will learn advanced methods of observational and experimental study designs and be able to understand disease prevention, development, prognosis and treatment. In addition, students will master and be able to apply good clinical practices, clinical trial design and management, statistical analysis, study monitoring, pharmaceutical research and regulations related to clinical research.
- Conduct patient-oriented research to understand and modify health outcomes
- Design and carryout epidemiologic studies
- Analyze clinical data and understand the sources, strengths and limitations of patient data
- Design and perform clinical trials
- Interact with human subjects and describe prognosis, therapies and outcomes
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Biostatistics in Public Health
- Experimental Designs in Public Health Research
- Applied Regression Analysis of Public Health Data
- Fundamentals of Public Health Epidemiology
- Principles of Epidemiologic Research
- Observational Designs for Clinical Research
- Experimental Designs for Clinical Research
- Advanced Epidemiology and Clinical Research Methods
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
For timely consideration of the application, it is recommended applicants submit a complete application at least one month before the start of the semester.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences Epidemiology View 1522 other Masters in Public Health in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 3.000 undergraduate GPA on a 4.000 point scale
- Official transcript(s)
- GRE scores or other standardized graduate admission exam (GMAT, MCAT, LSAT, PCAT)1
- Goal statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- English Language Proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17982 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17982 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National17982 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17982 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State9648 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9648 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
The online tuition fee is 25,000 USD.
Living costs for Kent
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.