The Financial Planning and Law program from Regent University is offered online and will prepare you to sit for the CFP® Certification Examination. You will learn to guide high-net-worth individuals and corporations through the intricacies of managing wealth.
Uniquely housed in Regent’s School of Law, this wealth management program will provide you with access to our Juris Doctor program estate planning and tax experts, giving you a competitive advantage.
- Wealth Management Advisor
- Trust Officer
- Investment Manager
- Financial Planning
- Financial Analysis
- Legal Thought
- Insurance Law & Planning
- Conduct & Relationships
- Estate Planning
- Survey Of Taxation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesFinance Banking and Investment View 283 other Masters in Finance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants should possess a bachelor's degree from an approved college or university prior to beginning their legal studies. The admissions committee does not recommend any single major or undergraduate field of study, but welcomes majors ranging from political science to engineering, and from biblical studies to psychology. LSAT and GRE not required for admission to our program.
- Academic achievement (GPA, course rigor, and institution(s) attended)
- Mission Fit
- Responses to the questions in the application for admission
- Skills relevant to the practice of law
International20850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 695 USD per credit during 12 months.
National20850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 695 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.