The Pastoral Counseling program from Regent University draws from the Christian psychology, mental health counseling and clinical pastoral education fields.
Through this master's in pastoral counseling degree, you will:
- Learn how to address legal, ethical and liability issues.
- Evaluate treatment issues and gain guidance for referral and collaboration.
- Integrate biblically based strategies for effective emotional and spiritual healing.
- Pastoral Care
- Family Service Centers
- Christian Schools
- Church Counseling Centers
- Professional Ethics in the Human Services Fields
- Helping Skills & Techniques
- Addictive Behavior & Substance Abuse
- Marriage & Relationship Counseling
- Community & Crisis Counseling
- Multicultural Awareness & Individual Diversity
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChristian Studies View 114 other Masters in Christian Studies in United States
- Application Fee
- Pay the $50 nonrefundable application fee
- Submit your Unofficial College Transcripts*
- Complete Your Academic Background Questionnaire
- Government-Issued ID
- Hold a B.A. or B.S. from a regionally accredited college or university. Desirable degrees include those in counseling, psychology or related human behavioral fields. Other degree fields will also be considered.
- Have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA for all undergraduate coursework.
International8925 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 595 USD per credit during 24 months.
National8925 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 595 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.