- University of Florida's Digital Worlds Institute is on the cutting edge of Digital Arts and Sciences — both in our research initiatives and innovative approach to education. We are a recognized leader in combining arts, communications, engineering and science, with a focus on advanced media systems.
- By bringing together the diverse talents of University of Florida faculty, students, and staff in a multifaceted collaborative environment, the Institute serves as a platform for interdisciplinary research and teaching that would not have occurred within the confines of any one college or department. Through the use of interactive tools and technologies, the Institute promotes transdisciplinary creativity across classrooms, continents and cultures.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Digital Media Projection Design
- Special Topics
- Digital Storytelling
- Roots of Digital Culture
- Entertainment Technology
- Digital Design & Visualization
- Interaction Design
- Audio Design For Digital Production
- Applied 3D Modeling and Animation
- Digital Portfolio
- Videogame Theory and Analysis
- Movement, Media and Machines
- Protocols for Multimedia Interfaces
- Digital Production & Game Design
- Digital Tools for Arts and Humanities
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts Liberal Arts Video Games & Animation View 716 other Masters in Liberal Arts in United States
- A recognized baccalaureate, graduate or professional degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or a comparable degree from an international institution.
- For applicants with a bachelor’s degree only, a minimum grade point average of B (3.0), calculated from all grades and credits after the semester where the applicant reached 60 semester hours or 90 quarter hours is required. Applicants should refer directly to their intended academic units for Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) requirements. If required, academic test scores are used in the context of a holistic credential review process.
International30134 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30134 USD per year during 24 months.
National30134 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30134 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State12740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12740 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Gainesville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.