The two-year programme in Philosophy and Economics at University of Vienna is jointly offered by the Department of Philosophy and the Department of Economics.
- Graduates have acquired the knowledge and skills to bring a unique interdisciplinary perspective to bear on the solution of pressing social, economic, and political problems in modern societies.
- Public Economics
- Behavioural Economics
- History of Economic Thought
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEconomics Philosophy & Ethics View 24 other Masters in Economics in Austria
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- As an EU/EEA/CH citizen you only have to pay the Students' Union fee (20.20 Euro).
- Non-EU/EEA students pay the fee plus the Students' Union fee of 20.20 Euro
International1454 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 727 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Vienna
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.