Executive MBA was designed in partnership with over 20 business and industry partners and aims at executives with several years of career experience. Our EMBA program is easily compatible with your professional life.
Through our core courses and seminars, we attach high importance to practical relevance and direct applicability.
You will enjoy top-class business administration management training.
- Strengthen your business and leadership skills as you learn to think more strategically and analytically,
- Act more decisively and lead more persuasively.
- Build lasting relationships and a powerful network of business professionals
- Provide practical orientation to management theory
- Get a holistic and strategic understanding of business
- Implement innovative and creative thinking
- Discover latest business and industry trends
- Acquire collaborative mindset
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial statement analysis and Company Valuation
- Innovation and Change Management
- Digital transformation
- Project Management
- Financial Management
- Data Analytics for Decision Making
- Human Resource Management
- Creating Value Through Operations Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 14 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Croatia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- At least 5 years of professional experience
- Undergraduate degree (Bachelor) from a recognized university or equivalent
- Minimum of two years‘ work experience
- Grade transcripts
- Your CV or resume
- ID or passport copy
- One photo
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
National7500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Zagreb
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.