More and more people are living in cities, creating new challenges and opportunities for a variety of urban management professionals.
- Through the Sustainable Urban Management program at University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, you’ll learn the analytical and strategic skills essential for today’s midcareer professional to manage urban areas.
- Our program offers diverse perspectives regarding the multiplicity of interrelated urban systems. And it examines policy interventions that facilitate the creation of sustainable, safe, and resilient communities.
- As cities grow, so do career opportunities. Government agencies, urban-based nonprofits, and engineering firms specializing in infrastructure shape how cities accommodate growth.
- This program provides a 1-year (9 months), full-time, in-residency degree.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSustainable Development Landscape Architecture Urban Planning View 189 other Masters in Sustainable Development in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Submit an Online Application
- Statement of Purpose
- GRE Scores
- International Applicants
International29614 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29614 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National29614 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29614 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Urbana
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.