The Department of Pathobiology at University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign addresses complex problems in biomedical and veterinary infectious diseases.
Emphasis is placed on studies of microbiology, immunology, and epidemiology, with the goals of making healthy humans and animals, along with a healthy environment.
- In the veterinary professional degree program, the department teaches courses in both the basic science and clinical portions of the second-year curriculum.
- The department is the home to the Pathobiology Graduate Program.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Botany View 158 other Masters in Botany in United States
- Apply to the University of Illinois Graduate Program
- Submit a CV or resume as part of the application
- Submit a personal statement as part of the application (optional)
- Submit a research statement as part of the application
- Provide the names and emails of 3 references
- Submit transcript(s) online as part of the application.
- GRE policy effective for entering in 2021 season
- Submit TOEFL scores if required
International28464 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28464 USD per year during 12 months.
National28464 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28464 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State13176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13176 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Urbana
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.