The Graduate Certificate in Business Immersion and Career Transition from University of Technology Sydney equips graduates with the practical skills and knowledge to become productive, efficient and participate in work place activities.
The course is a good entry point for students wanting to gain some practical skills, knowledge and experience to complement their studies and understanding of HRM practices across a range of industries. It provides participants with the opportunity to improve their written communication skills, practice their critical and creative skills in identifying and solving business problems and developing a portfolio of work and experiences that participants can use when progressing onto further studies.
There are no direct career options; however, the experience in a range of different industry contexts and practical skills and knowledge gained by completing this course will improve employability.
- Business Literacies and the Future
- Problem Solving, Creativity and Solution Setting
- Career and Portfolio Planning
- Human Resource Management
- Industrial Relations
- 6 months
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 38 other Masters in Strategic Management in Australia
- Applicants must have completed a UTS recognised bachelor's degree, or an equivalent or higher qualification, or submitted other evidence of general and professional qualifications that demonstrates potential to pursue graduate studies.
- Applicants without an academic qualification require a minimum of four years' full-time, or equivalent, relevant post-secondary work experience and a general capacity to undertake tertiary education.
- To obtain a student visa to study in Australia, international students must enrol full time and on campus. Australian student visa regulations also require international students studying on student visas to complete the course within the standard full-time duration. Students can extend their courses only in exceptional circumstances.
- English proficiency requirement is: Academic IELTS: 6.5 overall with a writing score of 6.0; or TOEFL: paper based: 550-583 overall with TWE of 4.5, internet based: 79-93 overall with a writing score of 21; or AE5: Pass; or PTE: 58-64; or CAE: 176-184.
International20555 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20555 AUD per year and a duration of 6 months.
- Australia Awards Scholarships (Australian Government Scholarships)
- Dr Chau Chak Wing Scholarship (KTP Master Degree)
- International Postgraduate Coursework Full Tuition Scholarship
- LATAM International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship
- Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship
- South Asia Postgraduate Business Merit Scholarship
- South East Asia Postgraduate Business Merit Scholarship
- UTS 30th Anniversary Study Abroad Accommodation Scholarship
- UTS ATN-LATAM Scholarships
- UTS Grant for Masters by Coursework Students
- UTS Nepal Scholarship (Postgraduate Coursework)
- UTS Study Abroad Excellence Scholarship
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.