The Graduate Certificate in Information Systems (IS) from University of Technology Sydney provides a background in information systems to enable professionals to effectively understand and engage in areas involving IS.
Professionals working in almost every field will encounter the need to understand IS. This course allows professionals an entry into the increasingly essential area of IS, to expand their career prospects.
Career options include entry level project management and system analysis oppotunities.
- Fundamentals of Information Systems
- Project Management
- Enabling Enterprise Information Systems
- Introduction to Complex Systems
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences View 118 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in Australia
- Applicants must have completed a UTS recognised bachelor's degree, or an equivalent or higher qualification, or submitted other evidence of general and professional qualifications that demonstrates potential to pursue graduate studies.
- It is a requirement that the bachelor's degree was completed with no more than 25 per cent of subjects failed. Applicants who do not satisfy the above academic requirements may be considered on the basis of a minimum two years' full-time equivalent relevant work experience, supported by the submission of a resume and proof of employment.
- To obtain a student visa to study in Australia, international students must enrol full time and on campus. Australian student visa regulations also require international students studying on student visas to complete the course within the standard full-time duration. Students can extend their courses only in exceptional circumstances.
- English proficiency requirement is: Academic IELTS: 6.5 overall with a writing score of 6.0; or TOEFL: paper based: 550-583 overall with TWE of 4.5, internet based: 79-93 overall with a writing score of 21; or AE5: Pass; or PTE: 58-64; or CAE: 176-184.
International20955 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20955 AUD for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
- Australia Awards Scholarships (Australian Government Scholarships)
- Dr Chau Chak Wing Scholarship (KTP Master Degree)
- Engineering and IT Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship
- International Postgraduate Coursework Full Tuition Scholarship
- LATAM International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship
- Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship
- UTS 30th Anniversary Study Abroad Accommodation Scholarship
- UTS ATN-LATAM Scholarships
- UTS FEIT International Mathematical Olympiad Scholarship Vietnam
- UTS Grant for Masters by Coursework Students
- UTS Nepal Scholarship (Postgraduate Coursework)
- UTS Study Abroad Excellence Scholarship
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.