Cybersecurity is a growing concern in the increasingly interconnected digital landscape. Breaches in cybersecurity can lead to serious consequences for consumers, patients and companies. These breaches can also impact municipal, state and federal government agencies.
There is a high demand for fully trained cybersecurity specialists in all areas of the country and global community. To meet this rising demand, Grand Canyon University has developed a Master of Science in Cybersecurity program. This is offered by the College of Science, Engineering and Technology.
The Cybersecurity (Bridge) program at Grand Canyon University trains candidates to safeguard systems, data, processes and people through the use of white hat practices. Digital forensics, penetration testing, vulnerability assessment and exploitation techniques are examined.
The modern curriculum includes the exploration of cyber-warfare and cyber-defense issues.
GCU’s Master of Science in Cybersecurity offers students intensive, hands-on learning experiences to thoroughly prepare them to pursue challenging, high-tech careers. The following learning objectives and core competencies are included:
- Risk assessment, countermeasures, security policies and frameworks
- Ideologies of cyber-crime, identification of attack vectors and impact analysis of failed security measures
- Policy perspectives on security design
- Protection of intellectual property through encryption, hardware security and layered security defense strategies
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Graduate Studies in CSET
- Cyber Warfare and Applications
- Enterprise Security Infrastructure Design
- Technology Implementation of Security Solutions
- Policy Management for Security Solutions
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesIT Security Web Technologies & Cloud Computing Cyber Security View 59 other Masters in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Graduate applicants may be accepted at GCU with an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or program that has been approved by Grand Canyon University (GCU), with a 2.8 GPA or higher.
- If you do not meet the GPA requirement, you may be eligible for admission with a graduate degree from an accredited, GCU-approved college or program and passing test scores: GMAT, GRE.
International17680 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 520 USD per credit during 12 months.
National17680 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 520 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.