Students in the Masters of Science in Chemistry with an Emphasis in Education program at Grand Canyon University continue to develop their knowledge in chemistry. In addition, they receive instruction in teaching and classroom techniques to help them become undergraduate chemistry teachers.
Graduates of masters in chemistry education program have the opportunity to study both theoretical and practical applications of both science and instruction.
Graduates of the masters of chemistry teaching degree at GCU are prepared to teach chemistry at the postsecondary level. They may find work at:
- Community colleges
- Trade schools
- Science research/development institutions
Using your own chemistry background to teach future STEM students is truly an act of giving. Your contributions in the education of future scientists will leave a lasting impact on our world. Join future chemistry teachers who are ready to educate other in the MS in Chemistry with an Emphasis in Education degree program at GCU.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Graduate Studies in CSET
- Concepts of Medicinal Chemistry
- Concepts of Physical Chemistry
- Effective Pedagogy for Higher Education
- Concepts of Inorganic Chemistry
- Concepts of Analytical Chemistry
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation Chemistry View 1098 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Graduate applicants may be accepted at GCU with an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or program that has been approved by Grand Canyon University (GCU), with a 2.8 GPA or higher.
- If you do not meet the GPA requirement, you may be eligible for admission with a graduate degree from an accredited, GCU-approved college or program and passing test scores: GMAT, GRE.
International18530 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 545 USD per credit
National18530 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 545 USD per credit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.