The Master of Science in Business Analytics at Grand Canyon University is ideal for students who possess practical industry experience and are looking for a pathway toward greater career fulfillment.
The degree emphasizes big data analytics, and the objective application of analytical methods to address specific business problems.During your studies, you will learn to refine your communication skills to convey key concepts and information to all stakeholders.
Examine creative problem-solving methods in the organizational environment. The MS in Business Analytics curriculum integrates the Christian worldview. Students are encouraged to identify as servant leaders who apply the transformative nature of data analytics for the betterment of their communities.
Examine Christian-minded solutions to ethical dilemmas, and consider the regenerative and innovative qualities of moral practices.
Professionals who are skilled in the analysis, interpretation and application of data are sought-after candidates across many different industries. Some of the careers that graduates with an MS in Business Analytics may be prepared to pursue include:
- Business intelligence analyst or manager
- Business analytics manager
- Big data analytics specialist
- Quantitative analyst/modeler
- Supply chain management specialist
- Graduate Studies in the College of Business
- Applied Business Probability and Statistics
- Applied Analytics for Business
- Intermediate Database Applications
- Performing Analytics Using a Statistical Language
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEconomics Econometrics Business Intelligence & Analytics View 122 other Masters in Economics in United States
- Graduate applicants may be accepted at GCU with an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or program that has been approved by Grand Canyon University (GCU), with a 2.8 GPA or higher.
- If you do not meet the GPA requirement, you may be eligible for admission with a graduate degree from an accredited, GCU-approved college or program and passing test scores: GMAT, GRE.
International21166 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 557 USD per credit during 2 months.
National21166 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 557 USD per credit during 2 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.