The Master of Science in Psychology - General Psychology program at Grand Canyon University aligns with the standards established by the American Psychological Association (APA).
Students are encouraged to develop their leadership qualities, sharpen critical thinking skills and enhance their communication abilities as they gain insights into human behavior and thought patterns.
The master’s in general psychology program, available online, supports students as they learn to apply the Christian worldview and the principles of servant leadership to their professional lives.
An understanding of how people think and why they behave the way they do can be valuable in any field or industry. Knowledge of general psychology can support meaningful interactions with colleagues, clients and family members, and it may also encourage personal growth. Graduates who wish to work in the behavioral and mental health field have many options available to pursue. They may apply for positions at the following types of organizations:
- Nonprofit organizations
- For-profit companies
- Governmental agencies
- Social service agencies
- Educational institutions
- Community outreach organizations
- Graduate Studies in the Liberal Arts
- Contemporary and Ethical Issues in Psychology
- Social and Cultural Psychology
- Learning, Cognition and Motivation
- Human Development
- Graduate Statistics
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPsychology Educational Psychology Clinical Psychology View 109 other Masters in Educational Psychology in United States
- Graduate applicants may be accepted at GCU with an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or program that has been approved by Grand Canyon University (GCU), with a 2.8 GPA or higher.
- If you do not meet the GPA requirement, you may be eligible for admission with a graduate degree from an accredited, GCU-approved college or program and passing test scores: GMAT, GRE.
International20052 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 557 USD per credit during 2 months.
National20052 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 557 USD per credit during 2 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.