The end goal is to maximize human well-being and system performance. Human factors psychology graduate programs prepare professionals to improve everyday human experiences and capabilities.
Students examine current knowledge in psychology, sociology and communications to develop a keen understanding of information processing and retention. The rapidly growing subfield of human factors psychology enables professionals to consult on the design and improvement of products, equipment and environments in a way that optimizes human safety and capabilities.
The Master of Science in Psychology with an Emphasis in Human Factors program at Grand Canyon University prepares students to succeed across a diverse range of fields and industries. Graduates may pursue work in government agencies, the armed forces, universities, research facilities or private corporations.
Human factors psychology specialists often work in a consulting position. Some of the work they may perform can include designing or improving upon navigation systems, consumer products, tools, motor vehicles, military equipment and office technology.
The objective is to make everyday life safer and more productive for people by enhancing the interaction between humans and technology.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Graduate Studies in the Liberal Arts
- Contemporary and Ethical Issues in Psychology
- Social and Cultural Psychology
- Foundations of Human Factors
- Sensation and Perception
- Graduate Statistics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPsychology Human Medicine View 123 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Graduate applicants may be accepted at GCU with an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or program that has been approved by Grand Canyon University (GCU), with a 2.8 GPA or higher.
- If you do not meet the GPA requirement, you may be eligible for admission with a graduate degree from an accredited, GCU-approved college or program and passing test scores: GMAT, GRE.
International19080 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 530 USD per credit during 12 months.
National19080 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 530 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.