The Nursing - Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems program at Grand Canyon University offers students cross-functional business management skills and leadership competencies within the field of nursing.
Students are guided through their development of advanced management skills within the healthcare field. Coursework reinforces respect of human dignity and allows students to work toward advancing the common good through healthcare.
Previous skills in nursing are combined with new skills in business and management to give graduates the foundation for a new career direction in leadership or entrepreneurship.
This dual degree prepares students for executive positions in healthcare that combine advanced business strategies and healthcare.
Potential careers include:
- Chief nursing officer
- Head of patient services
- Chief executive officer of healthcare-related organizations.
- Other positions integrating appropriate state, federal and global health policies into the design of equitable healthcare
- Working for or starting a healthcare company
- Graduate Studies in the College of Business
- Advanced Registered Nursing
- Organizational Leadership and Informatics
- Translational Research and Population Health Management
- Evidence-Based Practice Project
- Organizational Development and Change
- Principles of Health Care Financial Management
- Performance Improvement and Quality in Health Care
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesNursing Health Administration View 489 other Masters in Health Administration in United States
- Graduate applicants may be accepted at GCU with an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or program that has been approved by Grand Canyon University (GCU), with a 2.8 GPA or higher.
- If you do not meet the GPA requirement, you may be eligible for admission with a graduate degree from an accredited, GCU-approved college or program and passing test scores: GMAT, GRE.
International35298 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 477 USD per credit during 2 months.
National35298 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 477 USD per credit during 2 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.