To meet expectations at this advanced level, nursing students will learn to synthesize elements of caring into the nurse-patient relationship—based on advocacy, as well as ethical, social, legal, political and historical perspectives. This program further addresses the importance of client empowerment with unconditional regard for all.
The Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge) program at Grand Canyon University is designed to incorporate the advanced roles of a clinician, researcher, learner, educator, coach, leader, community advocate, manager of systems, collaborator and consultant.
Thus, students will possess a wide range of skills and expansive knowledge that prepares them to improve healthcare and patient outcomes from all aspects. Among the skill sets to adopt, clinical and organizational decision-making skills are required for a graduate-level nurse. These skills are developed through critical thinking, evidence-based research and diagnostic reasoning.
Master’s-prepared nurses may pursue the next step in their career as an advanced registered nurse, charge nurse, director of nursing or staff nurse. Graduates may also choose to move right into the DNP program to elevate their career and nursing expertise to the highest degree.
- Advanced Registered Nursing
- Organizational Leadership and Informatics
- Translational Research and Population Health Management
- Evidence-Based Practice Project
- Organizational Development and Change
- Principles of Health Care Financial Management
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesNursing Health Administration View 337 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Graduate applicants may be accepted at GCU with an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or program that has been approved by Grand Canyon University (GCU), with a 2.8 GPA or higher.
- If you do not meet the GPA requirement, you may be eligible for admission with a graduate degree from an accredited, GCU-approved college or program and passing test scores: GMAT, GRE.
International17172 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 477 USD per credit during 2 months.
National17172 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 477 USD per credit during 2 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.