The Master of Science in Mental Health and Wellness at Grand Canyon University is a broad survey of the biological, social, cultural and spiritual factors that comprise mental wellness.
Students are inspired to become ethical leaders in their chosen field by exploring community-wide change, cultural diversity and ethical issues. There is an emphasis on the seamless integration of the fields of health, wellness and health care.
The online MS in mental health and wellness is an appropriate choice for students who wish to expand their understanding and enhance their career qualifications in the mental health field.
This degree does not lead to clinical licensure as a counselor or psychologist. Instead, students explore means of integrating mental health concepts into their field of expertise as working professionals.
Graduates are prepared to support others with evidence-based mental health intervention. This versatile degree is appropriate for professionals who work in a variety of fields, including the following:
- Law enforcement
- Human services
- Community health
- Management/human resources
- Graduate Studies in the Liberal Arts
- Mental Health and Wellness
- Ethics and Cultural Diversity in Mental Health and Wellness
- Human Development
- Group Dynamics
- Community Health
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 695 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Graduate applicants may be accepted at GCU with an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or program that has been approved by Grand Canyon University (GCU), with a 2.8 GPA or higher.
- If you do not meet the GPA requirement, you may be eligible for admission with a graduate degree from an accredited, GCU-approved college or program and passing test scores: GMAT, GRE.
International18938 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 557 USD per credit during 2 months.
National18938 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 557 USD per credit during 2 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.