The Health Care Administration program at Grand Canyon University teaches the analytical and application skills that are essential in a contemporary medical organization.
Examine modern healthcare institutions and their models of operation. Learn best practices in human resources, organizational structure and ethical principles. Acquire a firm understanding of your own leadership style and how to inspire others to strive for continual improvements.
An MHA degree can prepare professionals to pursue mid- to high-level jobs in healthcare administration. Positions may be available in hospitals, long-term care facilities, physician groups or health insurance companies. Additionally, MHA graduates may pursue work in the following areas:
- Nonprofit health organizations
- Medical device companies
- Medical equipment manufacturers
- Governmental health agencies
- Ambulatory care
Some healthcare administrators are generalists and may perform work that affects the entire hospital or organization. Others are specialists and may hold a management position in a specific department or service line, such as oncology.
- Graduate Studies in the College of Business
- Analysis of Contemporary Health Care Delivery Models
- Health Care Policies and Economics
- Legal and Ethical Principles in Health Care
- Health Care Research Methods, Analysis and Utilization
- Organizational Structure, Dynamics, and Effectiveness
- Human Resource Management and Marketing Communication Strategies
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 453 other Masters in Health Administration in United States
- Graduate applicants may be accepted at GCU with an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or program that has been approved by Grand Canyon University (GCU), with a 2.8 GPA or higher.
- If you do not meet the GPA requirement, you may be eligible for admission with a graduate degree from an accredited, GCU-approved college or program and passing test scores: GMAT, GRE.
International26736 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 557 USD per credit during 2 months.
National26736 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 557 USD per credit during 2 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.