The Reading with an Emphasis in Elementary Education program at Grand Canyon University aligns with the standards established by the International Literacy Association.
The MA combines coursework with observational and practice-based learning experiences.
A Master of Arts in Reading with an Emphasis in Elementary Education can prepare you to pursue a rewarding career helping young children experience the joys of reading. Graduates can apply for work in a variety of settings, which may include the following:
- Public, private and charter schools
- Elementary and middle schools
- Education welfare organizations
- Social service agencies
- Community organizations
- Private companies
- Graduate Studies in the College of Education
- Educational Research
- Brain-Based Learning
- Foundations in Language and Literacy
- Survey of Reading Assessments
- Advanced Studies in Reading Assessment Systems
- Literate Environments
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPrimary Education View 80 other Masters in Primary Education in United States
- Graduate applicants may be accepted at GCU with an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or program that has been approved by Grand Canyon University (GCU), with a 2.8 GPA or higher.
- If you do not meet the GPA requirement, you may be eligible for admission with a graduate degree from an accredited, GCU-approved college or program and passing test scores: GMAT, GRE
International18304 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 572 USD per credit during 2 months.
National18304 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 572 USD per credit during 2 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.