Nursing - Executive Leader from Purdue University Global focuses on the principles of personnel management, policy development and implementation, budgeting, and the use of information technology.
- Medical and Health Services Managers
- Nursing Instructors and Teachers, Postsecondary
- Registered Nurses
- Nurse Practitioners
- Leadership, Organizational Theory, and Behavior
- Health Care Finance, Strategic Planning, and Budgeting
- Human Resources Management
- Innovation in Health Care Information Technology - Administrative and Advanced Practice Priorities
- Applying Principles of Advanced Nursing Practice - Clinical
- Evaluating and Disseminating Principles of Advanced Nursing Practice - Clinical
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
We offer multiple start dates to give you flexibility in your education, life, and work schedules.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Public Health Nursing View 851 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor's degree with an upper-level major in nursing and an approved criminal background check is required.
- You will need to provide an official transcript that shows completion of your bachelor's degree from an accredited institution, though an unofficial copy may be provided during the application process.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Proof of sufficient funds
- Submit applicable fees
- Visa requirements
- Proof of secondary completion
- English Language Requirements
- For nursing programs, documentation of any required health examinations, tests, and immunizations must be presented prior to registering for clinical courses or an externship experience.
International12600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 420 USD per credit during 24 months.
National12600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 420 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.