The practical approach to curriculum development, teaching and assessment ensures that MA in Curriculum and Instruction graduates learn the most contemporary and effective practices for the classroom.
There are many facets to curriculum development that are focused on in MA degree in Curriculum and Instruction degree from Grand Canyon University.
Graduates get experience with research-based differentiation strategies. They also learn the most up-to-date assessment and content-area practices. The coursework prepares graduates for curriculum-related leadership positions in just about any educational environment.
The masters degree in curriculum and instruction may lead to career advancement for currently licensed teachers. Graduates with a Master of Arts in Curriculum and Instruction degree may find work as:
- Curriculum specialists
- Curriculum designers
- Lead teachers
- Grade level/Department level chairs
- School administrators
- Graduate Studies in the College of Education
- Brain-Based Learning
- Educational Research
- Curriculum Design Theories
- Culturally Responsive Curriculum and Instruction
- Differentiated Instruction
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research Educational Psychology View 147 other Masters in Educational Psychology in United States
- Graduate applicants may be accepted at GCU with an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or program that has been approved by Grand Canyon University (GCU), with a 2.8 GPA or higher.
- If you do not meet the GPA requirement, you may be eligible for admission with a graduate degree from an accredited, GCU-approved college or program and passing test scores: GMAT, GRE
International18304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 572 USD per credit during 12 months.
National18304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 572 USD per credit during 12 months.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.