Graduates in the Software Engineering program at Tongji University should have a profound understanding of advanced and practical software development methods, techniques, and tools related to each phrase of software development cycles, be able to hatch up innovative solutions and implement leading-edge technologies.
- In addition, graduates would be equipped with comprehensive knowledge related to information technology and expertise in certain specialty, such as enterprise computing, embedded system, service engineering and science, GIS, business intelligent, mainframe technology, and so on.
- Graduates should be able to immediately engage in software development and software project management in domestic or international industry, government agencies, and academia or other institutions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Modern Software Engineering
- Software Project Management
- Software Test
- Design and Analysis of Object-Oriented System Based on UML
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesSoftware Engineering View 31 other Masters in Software Engineering in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Language: 80 and above for TOEFL; or 6.0 and above for IELTS; or other certificates which can prove that English is your native language or the working language.
- College educational background or equivalent, and majors in computer science, computer engineering, electronic engineering, etc. If the applicant's major is irrelevant to any of the major mentioned above, education background or working experience related to "IT" is expected.
- College graduation certificate and academic transcript; Documents in languages ( other than Chinese or English) must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
- A letter of motivation (reasons for applying for this program, no less than 800 words).
- Recommendation letters by two associate professors or professionals of associate professor level.
International5031 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5031 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.