This Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) Accredited MSN-Adult Gerontology can be a healthy move for your patients and your career. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), nurse practitioners average over $115,000 annually.
The BLS also projects demand for NPs to skyrocket 45 percent by 2029. That’s an increase of 117,000 new and open job opportunities.
Nursing – Adult Gerontology Nurse Practitioner graduates from Post University assume critical roles as primary care providers.
- Provide evidence-based, patient-centered care, which synthesizes the holistic nature of advanced practice nursing and diagnostic reasoning, to enhance patient, healthcare, and organizational outcomes critical to building quality and safe patient care capacity.
- Engage in leadership and scholarship activities that fosters collaboration and communication among interdisciplinary team members.
- Evaluate the impact between legal, social, political, economic, and ethical issues, and their influence on the provision and management of patient care services.
- Integrate clinical guidelines, research, clinical judgment, and interdisciplinary perspectives using translational processes to improve practice, health, and organizational outcomes.
- Post University reviews the relevant rules and regulations for each State before enrolling students in that State.
- Information regarding the authorization of American Sentinel College to enroll students in the Nurse Practitioner program for each state can be found on our State Authorization and Licensure page.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nursing View 152 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
- A graduate application.
- An official transcript with a conferred bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- An official graduate degree transcript will be permitted in lieu of a bachelor’s degree transcript.
- In addition to the above requirements, applicants with an undergraduate CGPA of 3.0 or higher
- One letter of recommendation required, 2 suggested.
- A personal statement.
- Permission from the Dean.
International23880 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23880 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National23880 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23880 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.