You don’t have to put your career on hold to earn a master’s in nursing. Our 100% online MSN program lets you stay on the job while earning a graduate-level education.
- In addition to the convenience of online courses, this flexible master’s in Nursing program at Post University offers several specializations to tailor your degree and gain the insights and skills you need to pursue career opportunities in nursing education, leadership and management, infection prevention and control, case management, and informatics.
- MSN Role Development
- Advanced Pathophysiology
- Theoretical Foundations
- Research Design
- Advanced Pharmacology
- Advanced Physical Assessment
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Of which, 9 credit hours for concentration.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nursing View 392 other Masters in Nursing in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Post University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A graduate application.
- An official transcript with a conferred bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- An official graduate degree transcript will be permitted in lieu of a bachelor’s degree transcript.
- In addition to the above requirements, applicants with an undergraduate CGPA of 3.0 or higher
- One letter of recommendation required, 2 suggested.
- A personal statement.
- Permission from the Dean.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.