You don’t have to put your career on hold to earn a master’s in nursing. Our 100% online MSN program lets you stay on the job while earning a graduate-level education.
- In addition to the convenience of online courses, this flexible master’s in Nursing program at Post University offers several specializations to tailor your degree and gain the insights and skills you need to pursue career opportunities in nursing education, leadership and management, infection prevention and control, case management, and informatics.
- MSN Role Development
- Advanced Pathophysiology
- Theoretical Foundations
- Research Design
- Advanced Pharmacology
- Advanced Physical Assessment
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nursing View 355 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- A graduate application.
- An official transcript with a conferred bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- An official graduate degree transcript will be permitted in lieu of a bachelor’s degree transcript.
- In addition to the above requirements, applicants with an undergraduate CGPA of 3.0 or higher
- One letter of recommendation required, 2 suggested.
- A personal statement.
- Permission from the Dean.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.