We offer a master degree in Environmental Management and Sustainable Development at Tongji University.
- It is to enable students to understand the concept and theory in sustainable development, to form the potential and innovative thinking in environmental and resource management, so as to apply to the practice in policies assessment, management, or decision-making in their country, region, or industry.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Ethics
- Environmental sociology
- Environmental Economy and Circular Economy
- Environment laws and system
- Global Warming and Climate Change
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesSustainable Development Environmental Management Environmental Sciences View 16 other Masters in Environmental Management in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Language: 80 or above for TOEFL; or 6.0 or above for IELTS; or other certificates which can prove that English is your native language or the working language;
- College educational background or equivalent, and majors in environment, energy, chemical engineering, urban planning or economy and management etc.;
- College graduation certificate and academic transcript; Documents in languages (other than Chinese or English) must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English;
- A letter of motivation (reasons for applying for this program, no less than 800 words)
- Recommendation letters by two associate professors or professionals of associate professor level;
International5031 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5031 EUR per year during 24 months.
National5031 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5031 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Shanghai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.