The Graduate Certificate in Forensic Science from University of Technology Sydney enhances career prospects by providing opportunities to extend knowledge beyond a first degree. It provides the opportunity to extend or renew scientific knowledge and professional skills that are important to career advancement.
The course provides a backbone of skills important to a professional forensic scientist; be they engaged in research, science business, industries or government organisations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The course requires 24 credit points of study.
- 16 credit points will be chosen from the core discipline subjects and 8 credit points from the professional stream subjects.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBiology Forensic Science Criminology View 18 other Masters in Forensic Science in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have completed a UTS recognised bachelor's degree, or an equivalent or higher qualification, or submitted other evidence of general and professional qualifications that demonstrates potential to pursue graduate studies.
- Entry into the course requires the completion of a bachelor's, master's, graduate diploma or graduate certificate qualification in chemical sciences, biochemistry and cell biology, human biology, forensic science or medical science.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21792 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 908 AUD per credit during 6 months.
- A small number of postgraduate courses offer government subsidised Commonwealth Supported Places (CSP).
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Australia Awards Scholarships (Australian Government Scholarships)
- Dr Chau Chak Wing Scholarship (KTP Master Degree)
- International Postgraduate Coursework Full Tuition Scholarship
- LATAM International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship
- Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship
- UTS 30th Anniversary Study Abroad Accommodation Scholarship
- UTS ATN-LATAM Scholarships
- UTS Grant for Masters by Coursework Students
- UTS Nepal Scholarship (Postgraduate Coursework)
- UTS Science International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship for Excellence
- UTS Study Abroad Excellence Scholarship
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.