Students examine a range of environmental, social and economic drivers of megatrends influencing organisations, industry sectors and societies as they operate within planetary boundaries, and become familiar with systems thinking, multi-level perspectives and multidisciplinary methods for envisioning futures. Students are also introduced to digital technologies and explore how they change existing practices.
The Graduate Certificate in Business Practice from University of Technology Sydney is designed for professionals wishing to strengthen their career by extending their analytical skills and leadership capability. It features:
- applied and customised training in key discipline-based and transdisciplinary tools and methodologies
- applied, work-integrated problem solving with a focus on identifying and analysing complex problems and opportunities in digital contexts
- development of leadership skills and capabilities
- all subjects are taught in intensive mode over full Fridays and Saturdays, which means students can keep working while they study, applying what they learn right away on their jobs; weekly sessions are only scheduled for in-class assessments and group coaching and mentoring sessions
- delivery by leading academics from UTS Business School who are joined by experts from other UTS faculties; students also engage with an extensive network of adjuncts and industry partners
- a cohort model fostering the development of lasting relationships with like-minded peers.
The course is suitable for students from business and non-business backgrounds who seek to upskill and develop the ability to analyse and understand complex challenges and opportunities that can transform organisations. Career options include a range of management roles with a focus on driving transformational change in large, private, public and non-profit organisations as well as in SMEs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Financial Management
- Delivering Customer Value
- Philosophy, Politics and Economics
- Accounting Practices and Tools
- Challenge/Opportunity Discovery
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Strategic Management View 304 other Masters in Business Administration in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants must have completed a UTS recognised bachelor's degree, or an equivalent or higher qualification, or submitted other evidence of general and professional qualifications that demonstrates potential to pursue graduate studies.
- Professional Experience Requirement: At least four years' full time, or equivalent, relevant work experience.
- The relevant work experience must be demonstrated through a C.V. and a Statement of Service, confirming the dates of employment and the position held within the organisation.
- Interview Requirement: Attend an interview with the director of the Advanced MBA.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24543 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 909 AUD per credit during 6 months.
- A small number of postgraduate courses offer government subsidised Commonwealth Supported Places (CSP).
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Australia Awards Scholarships (Australian Government Scholarships)
- Dr Chau Chak Wing Scholarship (KTP Master Degree)
- International Postgraduate Coursework Full Tuition Scholarship
- LATAM International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship
- Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship
- South Asia Postgraduate Business Merit Scholarship
- South East Asia Postgraduate Business Merit Scholarship
- UTS 30th Anniversary Study Abroad Accommodation Scholarship
- UTS ATN-LATAM Scholarships
- UTS Grant for Masters by Coursework Students
- UTS Nepal Scholarship (Postgraduate Coursework)
- UTS Study Abroad Excellence Scholarship
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.