The Graduate Certificate in Not-for-Profit and Social Enterprise Management from University of Technology Sydney is a good entry point for students wanting to strengthen their understanding of not-for-profit management. The course introduces key theoretical concepts and managerial skills for individuals seeking to work in the vast and complex areas of social innovation and entrepreneurship as they relate to not-for-profit enterprises.
The course offers introductory skill sets and knowledge needed to operate in the Not-for-Profit sector. The course is industry-relevant and flexible study modes are typically offered.
Career options include managing not-for-profit organisations or social enterprises, working in the field of corporate social responsibility, or in government, particularly in roles that work with community or not-for-profit organisations such as social and community welfare, environment advocacy, fundraising, education, international aid and development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Literacies and the Future
- Advocacy and Social Change
- Contemporary Contexts for Not-for-Profit and Social Enterprise
- Event Creation Workshop
- Fundraising and Revenue Streams for Events and Not-for-Profits
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Corporate Social Responsibility View 6 other Masters in Corporate Social Responsibility in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have completed a UTS recognised bachelor's degree, or an equivalent or higher qualification, or submitted other evidence of general and professional qualifications that demonstrates potential to pursue graduate studies.
- Applicants without an academic qualification require a minimum of four years' full time, or equivalent, relevant post-secondary work experience and general capacity to undertake tertiary education.
- English proficiency requirement is: Academic IELTS: 6.5 overall with a writing score of 6.0; or TOEFL: paper based: 550-583 overall with TWE of 4.5, internet based: 79-93 overall with a writing score of 21; or AE5: Pass; or PTE: 58-64; or CAE: 176-184.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International689 AUD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 689 AUD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
- Australia Awards Scholarships (Australian Government Scholarships)
- Dr Chau Chak Wing Scholarship (KTP Master Degree)
- International Postgraduate Coursework Full Tuition Scholarship
- LATAM International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship
- Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship
- South Asia Postgraduate Business Merit Scholarship
- South East Asia Postgraduate Business Merit Scholarship
- UTS 30th Anniversary Study Abroad Accommodation Scholarship
- UTS ATN-LATAM Scholarships
- UTS Grant for Masters by Coursework Students
- UTS Nepal Scholarship (Postgraduate Coursework)
- UTS Study Abroad Excellence Scholarship
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.