The Graduate Certificate in Financial Analysis from University of Technology Sydney is designed for students without a strong undergraduate background in accounting and/or finance who need some of the key basic building blocks before proceeding to advanced-level subjects in a master's program. It is also appropriate for students who have no undergraduate degree but extensive practical experience and who can use the program to prove their ability to undertake postgraduate study.
Career options following additional study include financial analyst and financial planning positions in the financial services sector, industry and government.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Management
- Accounting for Managerial Decisions
- Economics for Management
- Contemporary Business Law
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Banking and Investment View 150 other Masters in Finance in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Technology Sydney and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
Applicants must have completed a UTS recognised bachelor's degree, or an equivalent or higher qualification, or submitted other evidence of general and professional qualifications that demonstrates potential to pursue graduate studies.All applicants who do not meet the academic requirement may still be considered on the basis of:
- a minimum of at least four years' full time, or equivalent, relevant work experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22896 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 954 AUD per credit during 6 months.
- A small number of postgraduate courses offer government subsidised Commonwealth Supported Places (CSP).
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Australia Awards Scholarships (Australian Government Scholarships)
- Dr Chau Chak Wing Scholarship (KTP Master Degree)
- International Postgraduate Coursework Full Tuition Scholarship
- LATAM International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship
- Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship
- South Asia Postgraduate Business Merit Scholarship
- South East Asia Postgraduate Business Merit Scholarship
- UTS 30th Anniversary Study Abroad Accommodation Scholarship
- UTS ATN-LATAM Scholarships
- UTS Grant for Masters by Coursework Students
- UTS Nepal Scholarship (Postgraduate Coursework)
- UTS Study Abroad Excellence Scholarship
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.