Student benefit from close ties to industry. UTS academics have professional backgrounds and connections, and class projects are often based on real development scenarios. Recent project examples include the Gladesville Hospital site, Lindfield Town Centre and the Sydney Light Rail Corridor.
As many students have extensive industry experience too, there are excellent opportunities for peer-to-peer learning and networking across a range of fields including property development, valuation, construction, engineering, town planning and architecture.
The Graduate Diploma in Property Development from University of Technology Sydney provides property-related professionals such as architects, engineers, construction managers, valuers, planners and business or finance professionals the opportunity to broaden their knowledge and qualifications and obtain a more holistic understanding of property development and related processes. This enables graduates to expand their careers or move outside of their original professional area to higher or broader roles within the property development industry and/or offer new services to clients.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Property Development Process
- Development Feasibility and Modelling
- Property Transactions
- Planning and Environmental Law
- Sustainable Urban Development
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Design Sustainable Development View 47 other Masters in Sustainable Development in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have completed a UTS recognised bachelor's degree, or an equivalent or higher qualification, or submitted other evidence of general and professional qualifications that demonstrates potential to pursue graduate studies.
- Applicants must have one of the following: a UTS recognised bachelor's degree or equivalent a UTS Graduate Certificate in Property and Planning with a credit average a UTS Graduate Certificate in Property Development with a credit average a UTS Graduate Certificate in Planning with a credit average a UTS Graduate Certificate in Construction Management with a credit average a UTS Graduate Certificate in Project Management at credit average
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International35760 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 745 AUD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Australia Awards Scholarships (Australian Government Scholarships)
- Dr Chau Chak Wing Scholarship (KTP Master Degree)
- International Postgraduate Coursework Full Tuition Scholarship
- LATAM International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship
- Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship
- UTS 30th Anniversary Study Abroad Accommodation Scholarship
- UTS ATN-LATAM Scholarships
- UTS Grant for Masters by Coursework Students
- UTS Nepal Scholarship (Postgraduate Coursework)
- UTS Study Abroad Excellence Scholarship
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.