The Graduate Certificate in Good Manufacturing Practice from University of Technology Sydney provides critical knowledge regarding regulations, compliance/GxP, product development and quality assurance within this heavily regulated industry, an essential ingredient for career development or ongoing study.
This being the only course of its kind in the Asia–Pacific region, the UTS: Pharmacy discipline has partnered with SeerPharma, the industry’s leading provider of technical compliance and quality assurance knowledge, to deliver students a practice-based and research-led education.
Designed by leading experts in the field, the course provides professional development options and career pathways for students at all levels of industry organisations. It is ideal for students wishing to commence or enhance their pharmaceutical industry manufacturing career with an industry-recognised qualification.
Career options include:
- production, quality assurance, quality control, documentation, validation, supply chain and regulatory compliance in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industry
- monitoring and quality assurance in clinical research organisations
- auditing in government regulatory agencies, consultancy in consulting firms and managers and practitioners in various other associated companies where good manufacturing practices are required.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International GMPs and Quality Assurance
- Contamination Control
- GMP for Manufacturing Operations
- Good (Quality Control) Laboratory Practices
- Good Aseptic Practices and Sterile Products
- GxP and Quality Auditing Practices
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Management Studies Risk Management View 21 other Masters in Risk Management in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Technology Sydney and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
Applicants must have completed a UTS recognised bachelor's degree, or an equivalent or higher qualification, or submitted other evidence of general and professional qualifications that demonstrates potential to pursue graduate studies.The above qualifications must be in one of the following related disciplines:
- pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences
- biotechnology and bioinformatics
- food technology, cosmetics, and nutraceutical
- science or medical science
- engineering and related technologies.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18432 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 768 AUD per credit during 6 months.
- A small number of postgraduate courses offer government subsidised Commonwealth Supported Places (CSP).
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Australia Awards Scholarships (Australian Government Scholarships)
- Dr Chau Chak Wing Scholarship (KTP Master Degree)
- International Postgraduate Coursework Full Tuition Scholarship
- LATAM International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship
- Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship
- UTS 30th Anniversary Study Abroad Accommodation Scholarship
- UTS ATN-LATAM Scholarships
- UTS Grant for Masters by Coursework Students
- UTS Nepal Scholarship (Postgraduate Coursework)
- UTS Study Abroad Excellence Scholarship
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.