Career options include database developer, junior programmer/analyst or business analyst.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Enabling Enterprise Information Systems
- Fundamentals of Software Development
- LANS and Routing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Computer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 39 other Masters in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have completed a UTS recognised bachelor's degree, or an equivalent or higher qualification, or submitted other evidence of general and professional qualifications that demonstrates potential to pursue graduate studies.
- It is a requirement that the bachelor's degree was completed with no more than 25 per cent of subjects failed. Applicants who do not satisfy the above academic requirements may be considered on one of the following: Completed Associate Diploma and RATE Diploma; or Completed TAFE/AQF Advanced Diploma or Diploma (or overseas equivalent); or New Zealand technical and vocational NQF Level 5-7 and Minimum two years' full-time equivalent related work experience post completion of study; Submission of resume and proof of work experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23568 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 982 AUD per credit during 6 months.
- A small number of postgraduate courses offer government subsidised Commonwealth Supported Places (CSP).
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Australia Awards Scholarships (Australian Government Scholarships)
- Dr Chau Chak Wing Scholarship (KTP Master Degree)
- Engineering and IT Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship
- International Postgraduate Coursework Full Tuition Scholarship
- LATAM International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship
- Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship
- UTS 30th Anniversary Study Abroad Accommodation Scholarship
- UTS ATN-LATAM Scholarships
- UTS FEIT International Mathematical Olympiad Scholarship Vietnam
- UTS Grant for Masters by Coursework Students
- UTS Nepal Scholarship (Postgraduate Coursework)
- UTS Study Abroad Excellence Scholarship
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.