The University of Technology Sydney Master of Clinical Psychology offers training in professional practice as a clinical psychologist. Uniquely, all academic staff are also experienced, currently practicing clinical psychologists. Through expert supervision in the university clinic, as well as on placement in a local teaching hospital and community health centre settings, students develop strong clinical and research skills applicable to a wide range of clinical psychology areas of practice.
Career options include work in hospitals, community health, specialist and private practice settings addressing, among others, adult mental health, child and family health, and drug and alcohol difficulties.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Clinical Practice Skills
- Child and Adolescent Clinical Psychology
- Adult Clinical Psychology
- Assessment Across the Lifespan
- Research Project
- Clinical Placement
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPsychology Human Medicine Clinical Psychology View 100 other Masters in Psychology in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have completed a UTS recognised bachelor's degree, or an equivalent or higher qualification, or submitted other evidence of general and professional qualifications that demonstrates potential to pursue graduate studies.
- For this course, applicants must have successfully completed a four-year Australian Psychology Accreditation Council (APAC) accredited sequence in psychology within the last 10 years, with a first class or an upper second class Honours (2A) or equivalent overall mark, and be eligible for registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulatory Agency (AHPRA) as a provisionally registered psychologist.
- Selected applicants are required to undertake a short interview with a panel and final offers are dependent upon interview rank. Applicants are assessed in the areas of communication skills, interpersonal skills, interest in clinical psychology, and commitment to clinical psychology as a career.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International44496 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 927 AUD per credit during 24 months.
- A small number of postgraduate courses offer government subsidised Commonwealth Supported Places (CSP).
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Australia Awards Scholarships (Australian Government Scholarships)
- Dr Chau Chak Wing Scholarship (KTP Master Degree)
- International Postgraduate Coursework Full Tuition Scholarship
- LATAM International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship
- Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship
- UTS 30th Anniversary Study Abroad Accommodation Scholarship
- UTS ATN-LATAM Scholarships
- UTS Grant for Masters by Coursework Students
- UTS Nepal Scholarship (Postgraduate Coursework)
- UTS Study Abroad Excellence Scholarship
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.